October 8, 2009

The New Menu at Rialto Cinemas Cerrito

I guess that's the new name for the theater - Rialto Cinemas Cerrito? It's not too catchy but, anyway, we went last weekend because we heard they now have their kitchen up and running. I was a little unsure how the food would turn out since they just started but I have to say we were very pleasantly surprised. We had a nice salad and their veggie artichoke pizza - both were excellent (I'd love to see some more veggie pizza options).

As of last weekend, they didn't have their liquor license yet. I think it's a great start for the new operator, though, and we'll definitely be back regularly.

Check out their menu online.

They have a weekly newsletter, which is useful to see what's playing. You can sign up online.

No comments:

Post a Comment