January 22, 2009

Green Building Classes

Lately I've been looking for a quick course that might give me some ideas about home improvement projects that incorporate energy efficiency or green materials. I found a six-week San Francisco Institute of Architecture course called, "Everything Eco Green Building Workshop" offered in Berkeley starting February 2, buts it's a little long and I'm not sure how helpful it would be for the layman in me. Build It Green is a local non-profit that promotes sustainable building practices in California and I check out their calendar of green building events from time to time. My favorite program, though, is the Building Education Center's "Residential Green Building and Remodeling" seminar in Berkeley on February 22. The course description sounds like it offers practical advice that I could actually put to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment